With Mitt Romney now the presumptive Republican nominee, the battle for the 2012 Presidency has begun in earnest. And, as is not uncommon, the outcome of this year's race is expected to hinge on that slice of the electorate that doesn't pledge fealty to any political party, the so-called independent voters. According to a recent article in the New York Times, many top Republican strategists are concerned that a growing focus on social issues by the Party's base has the potential to alienate Independents from the ticket this fall. Victory lies, they insist, with the candidate that makes the most...
Ron Paul is still the only GOP candidate who consistently scores well in polls against Obama. The GOP insiders, controlled by the same financial and corporate Elites who control the Democrats, wanted anyone but Paul. Ron Paul wants to put an end to their game of fleecing America and turning us into a police state with no economic future but serfdom. The Elites are content with whichever puppet meets their needs at the time. Obama has served them well, as will Romney. Even when talking about the GOP short-sighted electoral pragmatism, the author can't bring himself to mention the Man of Principle, the Defender of the Constitution, who appeals to anti-war Democrats, Independents and the Youth vote. The Liberty Movement is growing daily.
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago