What a difference one TV interview can make. Embattled Democratic incumbent Claire McCaskill has now jumped to a 10-point lead over her Republican challenger, Congressman Todd Akin, in Missouri’s U.S. Senate race. Most Missouri Republicans want Akin to quit the race while most Missouri Democrats want him to stay. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Voters in the Show Me State finds McCaskill earning 48% support to...
In response to:
November 6, 2012, 7:05 PM, And this just in, with 10% of the vote now counted it looks like Claire McCaskill has been re-elected for SIX MORE YEARS. Yes, the network is calling the race for McCaskill. No surprise there now was there? Thanks Akin, you did a hell of a job there.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 9 hours ago