What a difference one TV interview can make. Embattled Democratic incumbent Claire McCaskill has now jumped to a 10-point lead over her Republican challenger, Congressman Todd Akin, in Missouri’s U.S. Senate race. Most Missouri Republicans want Akin to quit the race while most Missouri Democrats want him to stay. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Voters in the Show Me State finds McCaskill earning 48% support to...
In response to:
November 6, 2012, 7:05 PM, And this just in, with 10% of the vote now counted it looks like Claire McCaskill has been re-elected for SIX MORE YEARS. Yes, the network is calling the race for McCaskill. No surprise there now was there? Thanks Akin, you did a hell of a job there.
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago