As part of our October issue, Townhall provided an in-depth look at the man currently running for vice president of the United States. We talked to his colleagues, people from his home state of Wisconsin, and policy and polling experts to dissect everything from Ryan's record in Congress to how he affects November's electoral map to his interests away from...
In response to:
Biden's strategy for Thursday: Keep guard up, lean into the ropes, move side to side quickly, watch for upper cuts, and try not to bleed all over the place.
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago