It’s time, once again, to look at what has been happening recently in the Nevada Senate race. In Nevada the Democrat challenger, Shelley Berkley is trying to unseat the current Senator Dean Heller. This has been considered one of the most important races to watch this election cycle, but within the last month it looks like Dean Heller has become the front runner. All polls in the last two weeks have had Heller up by 3 points. Although these results fall within the margin of error, the tide has been with Heller for quite some time and these results indicate an...
In response to:
After what Harry Reid pulled to get re-elected, I'm not surprised about anything that happens in Nevada.
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 36 mins ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 16 hours ago