The energetic and courageous American ambassador had played an important role in Libyans' liberation from the Gadhafi era,...
So much written on blogs, in newspapers and multiple websites, but the point is again that we the American people have been lied to, by all of the Obama administration. Our intelligence is assauted and insulted on a daily basis, and just today three Republican senators met with Susan Rice and said afterwards, that they are even more doubtful of her story. We must never, ever forget Benghazi, even if it means impeachment proceedings of the president for high treason. We've had enough. It is up to Congress and the Senate to investigate to the fullest extent exactly what happened on 9/11/12 in Benghazi.
The investigations continue unabated as the accusations and defenses multiply in the aftermath of the murderous attack on our diplomats in Benghazi. But this much we know: American lives, including that of our ambassador to Libya, were lost. Chris Stevens was respected at home and loved in Libya, where he had become a symbol of America's good will and, more important, the ability of this country and the West in general to act in freedom's cause, not just talk about it.
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 4 mins ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 44 mins ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago