The energetic and courageous American ambassador had played an important role in Libyans' liberation from the Gadhafi era,...
So much written on blogs, in newspapers and multiple websites, but the point is again that we the American people have been lied to, by all of the Obama administration. Our intelligence is assauted and insulted on a daily basis, and just today three Republican senators met with Susan Rice and said afterwards, that they are even more doubtful of her story. We must never, ever forget Benghazi, even if it means impeachment proceedings of the president for high treason. We've had enough. It is up to Congress and the Senate to investigate to the fullest extent exactly what happened on 9/11/12 in Benghazi.
The investigations continue unabated as the accusations and defenses multiply in the aftermath of the murderous attack on our diplomats in Benghazi. But this much we know: American lives, including that of our ambassador to Libya, were lost. Chris Stevens was respected at home and loved in Libya, where he had become a symbol of America's good will and, more important, the ability of this country and the West in general to act in freedom's cause, not just talk about it.
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 41 mins ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago