The energetic and courageous American ambassador had played an important role in Libyans' liberation from the Gadhafi era,...
So much written on blogs, in newspapers and multiple websites, but the point is again that we the American people have been lied to, by all of the Obama administration. Our intelligence is assauted and insulted on a daily basis, and just today three Republican senators met with Susan Rice and said afterwards, that they are even more doubtful of her story. We must never, ever forget Benghazi, even if it means impeachment proceedings of the president for high treason. We've had enough. It is up to Congress and the Senate to investigate to the fullest extent exactly what happened on 9/11/12 in Benghazi.
The investigations continue unabated as the accusations and defenses multiply in the aftermath of the murderous attack on our diplomats in Benghazi. But this much we know: American lives, including that of our ambassador to Libya, were lost. Chris Stevens was respected at home and loved in Libya, where he had become a symbol of America's good will and, more important, the ability of this country and the West in general to act in freedom's cause, not just talk about it.
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 32 mins ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 3 hours ago