In response to:
Of course the "fiscal cliff" is just one big distraction, a diversion as always, from what is really going on in Washington. What Congress, the Senate and the White House conveniently fail to mention is that the U.S. government's daily income is $5 billion, while its expenditures are $11 billion every day. Add to this the fact that the 'government' pays $854 million each day on interest alone and then my fellow Americans......do the math. The current $16.5 trillion debt of this once great nation is, by the way, a mere 1/5 th of the real, true and total national debt of $86 trillion. This is what our erstwhile politicians in Washington do not talk about in public. The lies, deceit, corruption and cowardliness. Good luck, America.
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 9 minutes ago
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 3 hours ago