Most people would not be able to understand the complex economic analysis that won him a Nobel Prize, but people with no knowledge of economics had no trouble understanding his popular books like "Free to Choose" or the TV series of the same...
If Milton Friedman were alive today -- and there was never a time when he was more needed -- he would be one hundred years old. He was born on July 31, 1912. But Professor Friedman's death at age 94 deprived the nation of one of those rare thinkers who had both genius and common sense.
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 26 mins ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sanitizing terror: Has the press distorted Islamic radical’s crusade against gay men? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago