I'm sorry but aside from a few of the homeless who are genuinely unable to care for themselves, EVERYONE in America is rich, at least compared to any other country. Who cares if some are much richer than others? Income disparity would seem to be the least of our problems, at least if there weren't politicians screaming loudly about the inequity of it all.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 47 minutes ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago