I'm sorry but aside from a few of the homeless who are genuinely unable to care for themselves, EVERYONE in America is rich, at least compared to any other country. Who cares if some are much richer than others? Income disparity would seem to be the least of our problems, at least if there weren't politicians screaming loudly about the inequity of it all.
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 58 mins ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago