I'm sorry but aside from a few of the homeless who are genuinely unable to care for themselves, EVERYONE in America is rich, at least compared to any other country. Who cares if some are much richer than others? Income disparity would seem to be the least of our problems, at least if there weren't politicians screaming loudly about the inequity of it all.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago