I'm sorry but aside from a few of the homeless who are genuinely unable to care for themselves, EVERYONE in America is rich, at least compared to any other country. Who cares if some are much richer than others? Income disparity would seem to be the least of our problems, at least if there weren't politicians screaming loudly about the inequity of it all.
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 23 minutes ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 3 hours ago