But the bulk of Dorner's manifesto centered on his hatred for the police department from which he had been fired in 2009. He claimed in the manifesto that the LAPD "has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten...
According to Cloward & Piven, the effects we are seeing are the effects that will lead to good stuff, real change, the reorganization of our society into something more "fair." Cloward & Piven, it seems, were/are idiots! I'm sure they would see the death and destruction wrought by their acolytes as mere collateral--and necessary--damage in the greater war on unfairness. Confirming that they were/are actually worse than idiots.
Last week, former LAPD officer Christopher Dorner went on a murderous rampage throughout Southern California, shooting seven people, including five members of law enforcement, killing three. Before he went on his spree, Dorner wrote a manifesto praising liberal policies on gun control, media personages including Piers Morgan and Chris Matthews and politicians including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago