Biden (Brutally) Leaves Obama Behind

Polly1 Wrote: 17 hours ago (3:52 PM)
Who knew Joe Biden was a racist?!!

No Risk in Global Warming!

Polly1 Wrote: Oct 27, 2014 11:26 AM
Inadvertently? I have to question that. See, e.g., Saul Alinsky, Cloward & Piven. Destruction of our economy is a goal, not a side effect.

No Risk in Global Warming!

Polly1 Wrote: Oct 27, 2014 11:23 AM
I think you're off just a little. Religion IS faith, not reason. So AGW does qualify as a religion. Or maybe a very large cult.

No Risk in Global Warming!

Polly1 Wrote: Oct 27, 2014 11:16 AM
Too bad we can't get "separation of church and state" in the religion of AGW. I think we'd find that the problem of AGW is instantly solved.
Why stop at 90%? 100% would be better. After all, those greedy businesses really don't deserve to keep any of their evil "profit." It's hard to know what impact that might have on jobs, but there sure wouldn't be much point in starting a business. Hillary is a brainless twit, but then she has never held a job in the private sector, so as far as she's concerned, even if businesses and corporations do create jobs, what difference does it make.

LGBT Strikes Again: Comply or Die

Polly1 Wrote: Oct 13, 2014 11:43 AM
I often read a conservative gay site, GayPatriot.net. The conservative gays are at least as outraged as we are about this gay war on Christians. So it's not conservative gays attacking, it's super-liberal activist gays. It seems to be the courts who are facilitating their victories.

Bill's Wife is an Obama, Not a Clinton

Polly1 Wrote: Oct 11, 2014 9:56 AM
Long ago, my mom and dad were separated. My dad told me he preferred separation to divorce because then he could date, but the women never expected marriage because he was still married to my mom. Crass, but makes sense, both for my dad and for Bill and Hill. And yes, politically it was beneficial to both Bill and Hill for her to "forgive" Bill (and if she did, why shouldn't we?!). Now, though, how often do you see them together? As often as necessary, I believe.

Who Needs Work When We Have Obama?

Polly1 Wrote: Oct 04, 2014 11:49 AM
I think of him more as the COinC, Community-Organizer-in-Chief. What did the voters think would happen when they voted into the presidency a mediocre community organizer?

Who Needs Work When We Have Obama?

Polly1 Wrote: Oct 04, 2014 11:48 AM
Two more years CANNOT be stopped.

Who Needs Work When We Have Obama?

Polly1 Wrote: Oct 04, 2014 11:45 AM
Well HE certainly avoids it nicely.