The answer, of course, is that it would cut back on the medications for children. Why? Because that would be what was most likely to get the budget cuts restored. If they cut back on building statues of Benedict Arnold, people might ask why they were building statues of...
There was a time in history when diversity helped to strengthen America. That was back when our immigrants wanted to--and did--assimilate. Now they're encouraged to maintain their own identities, their loyalty to whatever land they left behind. It's the lack of assimilation that hurts. Might this explain why the current Dems discourage assimilation? I'm just a little surprised that people rushing to escape their native lands are willing to be loyal to those same failed societies. And yes, it will doom America as we know it.
Back in my teaching days, many years ago, one of the things I liked to ask the class to consider was this: Imagine a government agency with only two tasks: (1) building statues of Benedict Arnold and (2) providing life-saving medications to children. If this agency's budget were cut, what would it do?
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 49 minutes ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago