While I was at Bragg we had a series of robberies in the area at Dance Clubs late in the evening. It takes very little CS to make a person miserable, mostly incapacitated at that. SO somebody would drop a CS capsule on the floor and the whole club would run out screaming and choking, the military guys used to it would go clean out the cash registers. I don't know if the military still requires annual CS gas testing?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 5 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago