Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
Maybe Romney, once he wins and we are rid of the corrupt Obama Regime, can re-instate this deserving man in the job Obama's thugs fired him from.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago