The historic election of Barack Obama was an electrifying moment for the United States. The election of the first African-American President was a monumental step in racial equality and harmony. It was truly a sign that America is the land of opportunity and that regardless of race, people can succeed.? Obama has not been the only African-American Democrat to capture the attention of blacks. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Charlie Rangel and others have become a beacon in the Democratic Party. The GOP has also seen an increase of influence in the black community with the election of US Congressman Allen West,...
I've read all the comments up to now and have come to the conclusion that the only way we could prove we are not racist is to go along with all entitlements, forget about voter fraud and scrap the voter ID idea, go along with abortion on demand, crummy non accountable schools and teachers, etc. In other words, be democrats. And that ain't gonna happen. So I guess nothing we can do about it. You claim you aren't black so you must be an America hating, bleeding heart from Berkeley who thinks all America is is an imperialist, blood for oil, conquering bunch of racists. Oh well! Nothing we can do about that, either.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 9 hours ago