There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
The title to the article says it all, and I fully agree....... I will also agree that the elections of 2008, 2004, and 2000 were ALL tainted with fraud, no matter who won. WE the people are putting IDIOTS in our leadership positions.....I KNEW that this is what was gonna happen when we gave CHINA "best tarder staus" back in the day...they are getting THEIR rules of communism enforced upon us, the consumers buying their cheapA@#$% goods. Probably a stipulation in the trade agreement..You buy from us, you make peoples lifes miserable, like we do here in China.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 8 hours ago