There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
The title to the article says it all, and I fully agree....... I will also agree that the elections of 2008, 2004, and 2000 were ALL tainted with fraud, no matter who won. WE the people are putting IDIOTS in our leadership positions.....I KNEW that this is what was gonna happen when we gave CHINA "best tarder staus" back in the day...they are getting THEIR rules of communism enforced upon us, the consumers buying their cheapA@#$% goods. Probably a stipulation in the trade agreement..You buy from us, you make peoples lifes miserable, like we do here in China.
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago