I gotta AMEN your comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What Im saying is, if u go 2 an airport nowdays, & someone who works there even SENSES u may B a little off, then buddy, I can guarantee this: U WONT B getting on that plane. Now....HOW COME WE CANT PROTECT THE KIDS FROM PRE-K ALL THE WAY UP TO 12TH GRADE in this SAME MANNER? We dont need gun laws...we need mental health issues paid more attention to. If a person has a problem....why do we just "sweep them under the rug"...or..."hide them from society" like they dont exist?...WE NEED TO HELP THOSE with problems...when we help them... there may one day not be another Sandy Hook.
I see you are starting to make the connection just like 320 million others of us need to be making. you know...palestinian terrorists, children.....Dictator O, Sandy Hook Elem children. And let me PLEASE state that if there is any reader that reads this comment that lost a child at SHES...I am NOT aiming this comment towards your child, your family or you. It is just that I am SO FED up with BIG GUB'MENT using tragedies to ENFORCE LAWS or create new ones that conflict with the ones already in place. My sincerest apologies to your family and ALL the people that lost a loved one that day. But let me ask this....What was your police force NOT doing that nobody caught on that this dude seemed to bve a little off the charts? 2 B cont......

First, the Bad News

PNut67 Wrote: Jan 16, 2013 10:50 AM
Here's an example of a GM food that DID go away AFTER a SUCCESSFUL protest.....RGBH in your milk. It was put in there in the 1st place to make milk more healthy.... which it need not be, milk is already healthy for you by nature. Here was the SIDE EFFECT....little 8 & 9 yo girls were growing breasts and starting puberty at a too early age.... I dont think it was the parents of these kids raising hell about it....If I remember correctly, it was doctors and pediatricians...you know...the people that BIG GUB'MENT will listen to...but we the people can still give'em Hell, too! It IS still Aerica, last time I checked....oh & BTW, no, the world WILL NOT starve if GM foods go away... I see you must be one of the worldly lemmings,also. Im sorry.

First, the Bad News

PNut67 Wrote: Jan 16, 2013 10:23 AM
HEY!!!!!!!!! It just dawned on me....Is GM...(the auto manufacturer , not the food)...getting paid for that picture? Because one who has a quick eye can definitely tell that the picture is that of a GM product grill of one of thier autos....the emblem is verrrrry telling.

First, the Bad News

PNut67 Wrote: Jan 16, 2013 10:17 AM
OK.....here is a common sense rule that we were all taught growing up in our homes....IF IT AIN'T PACKAGED FOOD.....WASH IT OFF PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I f you can touch it by hand in the grocers shelves.... wash it off. Because you dont know how many "unclean" people picked up that fruit or veggie before you did ALL the other stuff about being GM.... well, unless we stop being hypocritical and stand up to manufacturers by NOT BUYING what they are selling, they will just keep right on modifying...and how do you stand up?...by asking your favorite grocer...is the food in your store modified...obviously he has to say yes...then you say..."OK, im shopping elsewhere until YOU stop purchasing GM food" IF WE ALL DO THAT.....GM food MIGHT go away.

First, the Bad News

PNut67 Wrote: Jan 16, 2013 10:13 AM
GM politicians?....maybe thats why I cant find ANYONE on EITHER side of the aisle thats worth a damn for voting for every 4 yrs anymore......LOL!!!!!!!!!....P.S.- Is it possible to modify them back into what they are supposed to be? Servants, ambassadors, and representatives of the people & for the people? Maybe...but just like evolution (which I will state right here right now, I am NOT a subscriber of), it might take a few million yrs.....ROFLMMFAO!!!!

Obama's Disarm the Victim Movement

PNut67 Wrote: Jan 15, 2013 11:24 AM
Not a liberal OR progressive here, but I know the answer, as the rest of law abiding gun toting civvies: ZERO!!!!!

The Post-Newtown Witch Hunt

PNut67 Wrote: Jan 15, 2013 11:15 AM
"why are we punishing millions of other law abiding citizens" Because thats the SOCIALISM WAY. I remember in grade school...if I got in trouble, then it was ONLY I who took the swats... not the whole class. Nowadays, we TEACH our children that if Johnny is bad in class, THE WHOLE class gets punished... and this has been going on long enuff that we are starting to reap the rewards of that first generation under that teaching is getting old enuff to vote... so, for the rest of us.... hang on baby! because its about to be a WILD RIDE!!!!!!
Just another fine example of the hypocrisy that rages in our free nation...."I wnat want to know who has guns in my neighborhood....but Im not willing to let people on the street know that MY house is NOT armed"...well....whats good for the goose is good for the gander.... so, if you want to know who has guns, maybe the guy (or girl) on the street has a right to know YOU'RE NOT armed.
you are welcome in TX anytime, brother....just make sure to send your guns via "any other way" than in your vehicle....they may say you are transporting firearms across state lines to commit crimes...you know...like protecting your house and family