President Obama has been selected as TIME Magazine's Person of the Year. The magazine is calling him the "architect of the new America." First off, this isn't surprising. TIME regularily picks re-elected presidents to be on the cover and quite frankly, the guy won despite being a total failure in his first four years. In America, that actually is an accomplishment. Second, he actually is the "architect of a new America," a new America jealous of success and wealth, one that is perfectly content with soaring debt and unsustainable entitlement programs and one that doesn't mind being the strongest country...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 13 hours ago