PPP’s new holiday season poll sees voters in giving moods towards both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney - voters believe both men will be receiving presents from Santa this holiday season rather than a lump of coal, with Romney perhaps getting some sympathy presents. Voters say Romney will get presents by a 63/37 margin compared to 51/49 for Obama. Some other findings:...
Surprising actually. I would expect libs to see Santa a an old white guy, who's been at his job too long, and whose ideas are dated. I figured they would dump him saying, "we're looking to go in another direction," or "we need a change, more new ideas."
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 9 minutes ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 50 minutes ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 3 hours ago