Chis Matthews' obsession with race hasn't come to an end even though the country just re-elected President Obama to a second term. On his show last night Matthews claimed minorities didn't vote for Mitt Romney because they didn't like the "ethnic dog whistles" used throughout the campaign against Obama. Matthews played a clip of Newt Gingrich correctly stating President Obama is the most effective food stamp president in history. Today, there are a record number of people on food stamps, 47 million, and that number has ballooned since Obama took office in 2009. Not to mention, Gingrich has pointed out...
matthews is like most of the marxists I see on a daily basis at the college where I work. If anyone does not agree with any aspect of their utopian view of the world, they are a "hater" or labeled as some sort of "ist". To them, disagreeing with or questioning their views = hate. In their own minds, there is a racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, islamophobe, (etc.) hiding around every corner - or inside every white heterosexual male. Worst of all, they feel empowered as the self-proclaimed protecters/saviors of the world from said "ists".
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 12 hours ago