Chis Matthews' obsession with race hasn't come to an end even though the country just re-elected President Obama to a second term. On his show last night Matthews claimed minorities didn't vote for Mitt Romney because they didn't like the "ethnic dog whistles" used throughout the campaign against Obama. Matthews played a clip of Newt Gingrich correctly stating President Obama is the most effective food stamp president in history. Today, there are a record number of people on food stamps, 47 million, and that number has ballooned since Obama took office in 2009. Not to mention, Gingrich has pointed out...
matthews is like most of the marxists I see on a daily basis at the college where I work. If anyone does not agree with any aspect of their utopian view of the world, they are a "hater" or labeled as some sort of "ist". To them, disagreeing with or questioning their views = hate. In their own minds, there is a racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, islamophobe, (etc.) hiding around every corner - or inside every white heterosexual male. Worst of all, they feel empowered as the self-proclaimed protecters/saviors of the world from said "ists".
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 24 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago