Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Which is more pathetic? Those who don't KNOW what obama's doing, or those that don't CARE what he's doing? Sycophants indeed.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Zeke Emanuel: If you want to pay more to keep your doctor, “you can do that. It’s a matter of choice.” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Andrew Cuomo facing court battle with energy company over fracking moratorium Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- US Army Lt. Col. proposes new gun control platform Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 14 open thread Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Yes, by all means, let’s talk about income inequality Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago