The Washington Examiner's Tim Carney was recently on MSNBC with Tamara Hall to discuss the ridiculous and manufactured story of Mitt Romney allegedly being a bully to a young gay boy back in the 60s. When confronted for biased coverage of the story by Carney, Hall kicked him off the show despite the story being untrue.
"You're actually irritating me right now."
CNN thought Hall was out of line.
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago