There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
Don't blame it on old people we are still around and voted for Romney Need a new generation of old people that had to work growing up a lot of the new voters don't have to work mom and dad paid for every thing. And I am not saying all. We try so hard to give our kids everything that we did not have and maybe that wasn't always a good thing. Sometimes things have to get hard before we wake up. I hope I don't have to tell my grandkids that this was once a great nation. Great nations have fallen before hope ours won't be one of them.
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 43 minutes ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago