Don't Blame Romney

pmccomb Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 3:48 PM

Don't Blame Romney

pmccomb Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 2:57 PM
The part I will enjoy the best is when democrats realize they are going down with the ship. At least we are not going to go alone. There will be no private insurance for anyone start reading the health care plan. Find out all the goodies Obama care has in store for us. Lets see who has the last laugh.
I have my list too. I hate listening to their politics too They think that if they endorse someone everyone will vote for that person because they are famous. I really don't care who they vote for and I would just like them to keep their politics to themselves.
I a women and I am voting for Romney. I have a small business and I built it not with help from government or banks, I started it with money I made myself. So I think I am smart enough to vote for who I respect and think will make a good president. I don't need any hollywood starlit that I never heard of to tell me how to vote. When you are out trying to keep a roof over your head you don't have time to think about people in tinsel town. Most of them I don't really have a lot of respect for anyway.

On the Road to Death Panels

pmccomb Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 10:39 AM
yea it is working so great now they are starting to tell people they can go find insurance on there own because they are all going bankrupt and even the person in Canada that stared it is saying it was a bad idea look it up.

On the Road to Death Panels

pmccomb Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 10:39 AM

On the Road to Death Panels

pmccomb Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 10:28 AM
This statement cannot be more true.

On the Road to Death Panels

pmccomb Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 10:23 AM
That is their plan. People in Canada have the same problem can't see specialist for months and the ones that have money come to the US for treatment, the ones that don't get treatment just die or live with their problem until they can get a doctor. Their government does't have to worry about the ones that don't make it. We will have nowhere to go maybe India if you can afford it. If Obamacare is so great ask yourself why are the politicians exempt. I would really like to know how many of the politicians have even read it to this day. No one had read it when it first came out that is how much they cared about what they voted on for us.

On the Road to Death Panels

pmccomb Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 10:10 AM
Your right

On the Road to Death Panels

pmccomb Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 10:06 AM
There is not enough 1%ers to support all the people that are unemployed.

CNN Questions Stephanie Cutter

pmccomb Wrote: Oct 06, 2012 9:55 PM
I think I would believe Romney's math over Obama or any other person in that party.