Round two of the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa kicks off at 7:00 pm ET tonight. Big names: McCain, Huckabee, Martinez, Rice and Paul Ryan. As I discussed earlier, all of the other speakers are fairly distant undercards; the most scrutinized event of the evening will be Rep. Ryan's acceptance speech, by far. Though polls show that his favorability is relatively stable, he's also the least known member of either ticket. Tonight is a gargantuan opportunity for Ryan and his message of fiscal discipline, but it's also a significant test. Will he pass it? Live streaming video is...
At least they have more viewers than the entire mormon cult.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago