Why would he lie about something that could so easily be refuted - and was? The marathon was 20 years ago. He made a mistake, that's all.
Not surprisingly, news outlets are making much of Paul Ryan having misremembered his marathon time in an interview with Hugh Hewitt.
Remarkably, the MSM is showing more interest in Congressman Ryan's running than they did in all the racial epiphanies (and other autobiographical information) enumerated in the President's memoirs and accepted uncritically in 2008 -- which turned out to be false. Remarkably, it took the press four years even to inquire.
Luckily for all of us, they're right on top of Paul Ryan's marathon time. What a service to the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 7 hours ago