Why Wisconsin is in Play

plumazul Wrote: Sep 23, 2012 8:17 PM
I'm assuming she wants to protect those rights for younger women, but the better question is, why isn't she aware that Romney/Ryan aren't going to challenge her rights? Does she really believe the bogus war on women? If so, she's highly misinformed.

Your Fair Share

plumazul Wrote: Sep 22, 2012 7:33 AM
In the Obama-conomy, taxes are a political weapon. They're not being used simply to raise revenue so government can fuction, as Goodman attempts to do in this essay. Instead, taxes are a means to ensure fairness and distribute social justice. The taxes in Obamacare, which will affect middle-income America despite what the president says, do just that.
Obama never represented me. I'm only useful to him as a piggbank to fund his entitlement programs for society's takers. And I'm not referring to social security or medicare, which people pay into. It's all the other freebies he's pushing on the government-dependent sector.
MJ is a liberal rag of the worst sort. You DON'T want to read it. And DAvid Corn, the "reporter," is a doofus.
THANK YOU MITT for saying what we know to be true, and I'll add something else. Obama's long-term strategy is to increase the number of government-dependent Americans in order to create a permanent Democratic majority. This insanity must be stopped. As one of the majority who does pay income taxes, I will simply wind down my career to avoid too-high income taxes. No way am I going to work my backside off if I have to fork over 50% or more to the government. It's simply not worth the stress to work 6 mos. of the yr. only to have that money confiscated.

An Appalling Statement from the President

plumazul Wrote: Sep 11, 2012 10:09 PM
I'm trying to be "understanding" of how Sharia law affects women - but I can't quite get there.

Romney to Obama Voters: He Let You Down

plumazul Wrote: Sep 10, 2012 6:36 PM
It's un-fricken-believable. Who are these morons?

Romney to Obama Voters: He Let You Down

plumazul Wrote: Sep 10, 2012 6:24 PM
I'm so tired of white guilt! It shouldn't be an issue when our country is going down the tubes. But I think you're right.

Romney to Obama Voters: He Let You Down

plumazul Wrote: Sep 10, 2012 6:21 PM
*The important thing for Romney, aides believe, is not to rub the voters' noses in their decision from four years ago. Don't bash Obama, don't even harp on how he's not up to the job -- that carries the implication they should have known that when they voted for him.* Well, they should have! Why didn't they? On the other hand, he fooled a lot of very smart people, didn't he. No wonder conservatives are so angry. What will it take for these people to switch their votes???

Romney to Obama Voters: He Let You Down

plumazul Wrote: Sep 10, 2012 6:18 PM
Mr. York is so correct. We didn't EVER buy Obama's spiel because we knew he was a politician first and foremost, not some kind of bi-racial savior here to heal us from our stained past. We understood he was a junior senator who lacked executive experience, and that he had been elevated to near god-status by the media and his swooning followers. And with the country in such extended decline, it's even more difficult to understand how anybody could vote for him.