A new Washington Post poll shows a whopping 74 percent of Americans believe photo identification should be required to cast a ballot in U.S. elections.
Q: In your view, should voters in the United States be required to show official, government-issued photo identification -- such as a driver?s license -- when they cast ballots on Election Day, or shouldn't they have to do this?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago