Thanks, however, to Professor E. Donald Elliott of the Yale Law School, I had a translator at my side, and I shall now hand down my judgment of the Court's decision on Obamacare, which all sensible Americans have abstained from reading in its entirety, including B. H. Obama...
I'm still not sure if this ruling is either good or bad but I do believe that I read somewhere that there was no severability written into this bill so how can some of it be constitutional and some not. Mr Tyrell and others are saying that they dis-allowed the 'Commerce Clause', invalidated the part of Obamacare that gave the federal government the power to coerce state governments to spend money on Medicaid. Can someone explain this to me? If part is bad, 'ALL IS BAD'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WASHINGTON -- I have a headache. I imagine you do too, if you have been trying to interpret the legalese employed by those legal sages who have pronounced on Thursday's Supreme Court decision on Obamacare. I would rather read the lyrics of a thousand rap composers than the anfractuous language of one legal sage.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 8 hours ago