Testifying Wednesday on Capitol Hill before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Chris Crane, president of the union representing 7,000 Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers, explained how new Department of Homeland Security prosecutorial discretion policies only cause problems and further inhibit ICE agents from doing their jobs. Crane told a horrifying story about an illegal alien who killed a young child by driving over him four times in 2010. The man was driving without a license at the time and attempted to flee the scene. He still hasn't been deported. Crane also explained how ineligible illegals are taking advantage of President Obama's...
In response to:
There u go folks as intelligent americans looked at that disgusting display of speech bull and shook their sad, broke, hopeless heads in disgust and watched and heard dysfunction as our elected officials stood and clapped!!! Wasnt it napolitiano who was questioned why another illegal child rapist wasnt deported? Her answer well he has an ankle bracelet on and she thinks he was ordered to stay away from children!!!! Yes indeed and we pay them a bunch too!! This border law was put in place to create a balance for this country and its people and systems how is that unbalance working for us now!!!? the border still not secure at the one hundred percent it should be for the amount of money we pay? We expect deportation?
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 48 minutes ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? Jeff Dunetz 2 hours ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 3 hours ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 4 hours ago