Just-revealed emails confirm that the Obama administration, and the president himself, have misled Americans about the White House's role in fast-tracking a $400 million "stimulus" loan guarantee to a politically-connected "green energy" firm. If you followed the Solyndra saga, this will come as no surprise to you -- nor will the fact that Obama has been spreading misinformation about his White House's culpability in the matter. Revealing Politics boils this scandal down into a digestible one minute clip, the crux of which is the smoking-gun email that directly contradicts Obama's smirking denial that "politics"...
In response to:
Vote this traveling circus out!!!! another green failed company HOW MANY IS THIS???? keeps on picking those Losers!!! Green the biggest waste of tax money ever especially in this economy when people cant even afford to fill their gas tanks up!!!L green is the last thing this economy needed shoved down our throats along with that botched costly healthcare!!!!! there will be a time and economy for green and this presidents first term wasnt it!!!!! but i guess u would have to some kind of business sense to figure that out afterall who can afford green anything for your homes right now?????? VOTE HIM OUT!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 45 mins ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago