Just-revealed emails confirm that the Obama administration, and the president himself, have misled Americans about the White House's role in fast-tracking a $400 million "stimulus" loan guarantee to a politically-connected "green energy" firm. If you followed the Solyndra saga, this will come as no surprise to you -- nor will the fact that Obama has been spreading misinformation about his White House's culpability in the matter. Revealing Politics boils this scandal down into a digestible one minute clip, the crux of which is the smoking-gun email that directly contradicts Obama's smirking denial that "politics"...
In response to:
Vote this traveling circus out!!!! another green failed company HOW MANY IS THIS???? keeps on picking those Losers!!! Green the biggest waste of tax money ever especially in this economy when people cant even afford to fill their gas tanks up!!!L green is the last thing this economy needed shoved down our throats along with that botched costly healthcare!!!!! there will be a time and economy for green and this presidents first term wasnt it!!!!! but i guess u would have to some kind of business sense to figure that out afterall who can afford green anything for your homes right now?????? VOTE HIM OUT!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago