Just-revealed emails confirm that the Obama administration, and the president himself, have misled Americans about the White House's role in fast-tracking a $400 million "stimulus" loan guarantee to a politically-connected "green energy" firm. If you followed the Solyndra saga, this will come as no surprise to you -- nor will the fact that Obama has been spreading misinformation about his White House's culpability in the matter. Revealing Politics boils this scandal down into a digestible one minute clip, the crux of which is the smoking-gun email that directly contradicts Obama's smirking denial that "politics"...
In response to:
Vote this traveling circus out!!!! another green failed company HOW MANY IS THIS???? keeps on picking those Losers!!! Green the biggest waste of tax money ever especially in this economy when people cant even afford to fill their gas tanks up!!!L green is the last thing this economy needed shoved down our throats along with that botched costly healthcare!!!!! there will be a time and economy for green and this presidents first term wasnt it!!!!! but i guess u would have to some kind of business sense to figure that out afterall who can afford green anything for your homes right now?????? VOTE HIM OUT!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 4 hours ago