@du2: You do realize that Robert already stated: "All this was occurring during a time when Blacks were truly being suppressed." So he already accounted for all the stuff you mentioned. Also, the point he was making was that when things were worse for the black community, they were actually doing better than they are today. Over the years, many of those issues are resolved (or much better), yet they are worse off. So, the implication is that it is all these years of stupid liberal policies caused their problems. Get it?

Elite Contempt for Ordinary Americans

pkarandi Wrote: Nov 26, 2014 9:33 PM
Yet again, your intelligence is simply daunting. This is unfortunately typical of most debates with mindless liberals. You just post snarky comments without actually stating any facts, evidence, or reasoned arguments. Bravo genius. Let me guess, your next stop will be to Ferguson, MO, chanting "Hands up! Don't shoot!"

Elite Contempt for Ordinary Americans

pkarandi Wrote: Nov 26, 2014 3:18 PM
I commend you on your intelligent, insightful response. Maybe you should stick to posting your childish drivel on HuffPo?

Elite Contempt for Ordinary Americans

pkarandi Wrote: Nov 26, 2014 2:04 PM
Well, you are usually taking the contrary position to most here. Therefore, logic would dictate that you would defend Gruber. Like I basically stated above, your earlier comment was mostly pointless. I was hoping you might have something substantive to add, especially something that might be relevant to this article.

Elite Contempt for Ordinary Americans

pkarandi Wrote: Nov 26, 2014 1:02 PM
Geez Eric, I know you are just here to agitate, but is that the best you got? Anything intelligent to state in reference to this article? I would love to hear your defense of Gruber.

Elite Contempt for Ordinary Americans

pkarandi Wrote: Nov 26, 2014 12:59 PM
EXACTLY. That is what I was thinking when I saw some of these videos: "Isn't there anyone in the audience who is disgusted by Gruber's statements?" I mean seriously - he just came out and stated that he formulated a law in a nebulous manner with the explicit intent to fool American voters! I don't care how "noble" you think your intentions are, that is just WRONG. Logically and morally.
Even after the Nov 4 elections, I am still very pessimistic about this country. Remember, only the people paying attention (1/3) to what's going on cared enough to vote this time. At the next presidential election, all the idiots (the other 2/3) will be out in force because they will be scared into thinking without voting Democrat, they could lose their birth control, or right to vote, yadda, yadda, yadda. I really fear for the future of this country.
Like how the mean Republicans want to institute voter ID laws to keep African Americans and poor people from voting. It's almost unbelievable to me how little the MSM cares about Gruber.

Wow! Just Wow!

pkarandi Wrote: Nov 06, 2014 3:07 PM
Sorry to totally go off topic, but is your screen name supposed to read "Hun Raider" in reference to a school in NJ?

An Open Letter to the Political Right

pkarandi Wrote: Aug 03, 2014 9:29 PM
How about taxes? I am a fan of the FairTax, but would happily settle for a flat tax. Oh, and I wholeheartedly agree that the right should stay out of social issues like gay marriage. I couldn't give a rat's a$$ who someone marries.