1 - 10 Next
In response to:

Ayn Rand At 110

pkarandi Wrote: Feb 02, 2015 8:56 PM
Just curious, but to which country did you move?
In response to:

The State Of Our Union

pkarandi Wrote: Jan 22, 2015 11:08 AM
That is a CLASSIC quote. Sowell is just awesome.
In response to:

The State Of Our Union

pkarandi Wrote: Jan 22, 2015 11:07 AM
My favorite lines: "If you can’t afford to pay for the things you want, you shouldn’t buy them. If you bought them anyway, you’re an idiot. And again, I mean that in the nicest possible way." Excellent article!
Good point tibby. Nowadays, whenever I hear "sound byte for the low info voter," I immediately think of "Hands up, don't shoot." Sorry, I know that is off-topic, but I just can't get over how stupid you have to be, and how willing you must be to ignore evidence, to have a slogan like that mean something to you. Back on topic: these are the idiots that helped Obama win... twice.
I feel like Obama has SO MANY scandals/gaffes, I can't even remember them anymore. Some article yesterday reminded me of Solyndra, and it took me a second to remember what the heck that was, since there have been like 50 scandals since that one broke... and of course, the media ignoring it from day one makes it even less likely that I (or most people) would remember it.
I really love Guy Benson's articles where he analyzes something Obama has done or said. Sometimes they are long-winded, but chock full of counter-points on all the BS Obama is always spewing. Well done Guy.
OK Lois, let's see if u can keep up here... Just because fox is #1 doesn't disprove that leftists dominate the news. If Fox (right) has a 30% share, but NBC (left), CBS (left), ABC (left), CNN (left) combined make up the other 70%, leftists still dominate the news while individually they all lag behind Fox. Understand?
Good point. I mis-stated that. The calorie-count thing is not a law, but a rule/regulation. However, I do think the point of my argument still stands.
First, you are an idiot if you can extrapolate one (presumably conservative) commenter saying something... into all conservatives feeling that way. I personally don't agree with the idea of just refusing to comply. But, surely you can understand the difference between an arguably unjust law (forcing small businesses to put up calorie counts) and a law that makes it illegal to bum-rush a police officer right? Right?!?!?!
Wow - if that's your take-away from this article, you could be mentally disabled.
1 - 10 Next