Last night Vice President Joe Biden gave us a perfect example of why the majority of Americans would rather watch American Idol than listen to a political debate. Biden interupted debate competition Paul Ryan a whopping 82 times according to the RNC's Joe Pounder.
Yes, I too kept wishing Ryan would stop and put Biden in his place. I also was getting increasingly frustrated that he would allow Biden to interrupt him so much. (Of course Raddatz should have actually DONE HER JOB and told Biden to stop interrupting, but that's another issue). But then, this morning, I heard a news story that stated Biden fired up his base, but Ryan appealed to the swing voters in the middle. So, although I wanted to hear Ryan attack Biden more directly, I am now thinking he used the smarter strategy by going after the swing voters. After all, us conservatives are already fired up about voting for Romney,so there would be little to gain by going after us. Now, in the end, I am thinking Ryan used the right strategy.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 8 hours ago