During the election, much was made of Obama’s popularity abroad: an MSN poll of over half a million people from 36 countries showed that President Obama was favored over Governor Romney by an astounding 81% of those...
****The lesson the Islamo-Fascists learned from President Ronald Reagan was that if you kill Americans then you will be rewarded. ***** Wow, the same lesson learned from Obama. Fast and Furious comes to mind; Benghazi comes to mind. People lost their lives! But BO just claims "executive privilege" and COVERS UP the facts! BO admin is the most corrupt administration in our history! THE MOST. And he's the WORST president in our history. He makes Carter look like the perfect candidate for re-election!
While most Americans were focusing on the domestic implications of Barack Obama’s re-election, the effects of his victory are being felt around the globe in different ways. Further Candy Crowley of CNN and most others observing the presidential foreign policy debate in October, thought the president had everything under control with Middle Eastern dissidents. Romney was considered a clear loser compared with Mr. Obama.
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 11 minutes ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 51 minutes ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russian FM after meeting with Kerry: Russia has no “common vision” on Crimea with the west Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago