During the election, much was made of Obama’s popularity abroad: an MSN poll of over half a million people from 36 countries showed that President Obama was favored over Governor Romney by an astounding 81% of those...
***This is a continuation of the complete lack of respect the GOP has for the American public.** REALLY? Surprise, surprise, YOUR president has no lack of respect for America or We the People, the Constitution, Israel, or anyone else but himself. So guess what? Your "antiquated ideas" are THE CONSTITUTION that has worked for America for over 200 years. The "new age" ideas are OBAMA'S and you will now pay the price for ignorance on political issues!
While most Americans were focusing on the domestic implications of Barack Obama’s re-election, the effects of his victory are being felt around the globe in different ways. Further Candy Crowley of CNN and most others observing the presidential foreign policy debate in October, thought the president had everything under control with Middle Eastern dissidents. Romney was considered a clear loser compared with Mr. Obama.
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 25 mins ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 3 hours ago