Many Americans didn't bother to vote in the past presidential election, some out of apathy or a belief that the election would hardly affect them. They are in for a rude awakening now that Obama has won re-election. His Santa Claus false promises are unsustainable, so there are going to be few winners and a lot of losers as he redistributes wealth. Obama ran on a platform of making the rich “pay their fair share of taxes,” but raising taxes on the wealthy will only fund the federal government for eight days a year. In order to even partially...
***Many Americans didn't bother to vote in the past presidential election *** We should be VERY angry with those who did not want to vote because they wouldn't vote for a Mormon , but were "STUPID" enough not to realize that by doing that they just gave a slam-dunk to the Muslim! Thanks America! for enabling and emboldening BO to continue his "forward destruction" of our Constitution and America! Just figure when you're out in the real world that every other person you see has helped throw America over the cliff by their stupidity -- either voting for BO, or just not voting at all!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 12 hours ago