Many Americans didn't bother to vote in the past presidential election, some out of apathy or a belief that the election would hardly affect them. They are in for a rude awakening now that Obama has won re-election. His Santa Claus false promises are unsustainable, so there are going to be few winners and a lot of losers as he redistributes wealth. Obama ran on a platform of making the rich “pay their fair share of taxes,” but raising taxes on the wealthy will only fund the federal government for eight days a year. In order to even partially...
***Many Americans didn't bother to vote in the past presidential election *** We should be VERY angry with those who did not want to vote because they wouldn't vote for a Mormon , but were "STUPID" enough not to realize that by doing that they just gave a slam-dunk to the Muslim! Thanks America! for enabling and emboldening BO to continue his "forward destruction" of our Constitution and America! Just figure when you're out in the real world that every other person you see has helped throw America over the cliff by their stupidity -- either voting for BO, or just not voting at all!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago