Many Americans didn't bother to vote in the past presidential election, some out of apathy or a belief that the election would hardly affect them. They are in for a rude awakening now that Obama has won re-election. His Santa Claus false promises are unsustainable, so there are going to be few winners and a lot of losers as he redistributes wealth. Obama ran on a platform of making the rich “pay their fair share of taxes,” but raising taxes on the wealthy will only fund the federal government for eight days a year. In order to even partially...
***Many Americans didn't bother to vote in the past presidential election *** We should be VERY angry with those who did not want to vote because they wouldn't vote for a Mormon , but were "STUPID" enough not to realize that by doing that they just gave a slam-dunk to the Muslim! Thanks America! for enabling and emboldening BO to continue his "forward destruction" of our Constitution and America! Just figure when you're out in the real world that every other person you see has helped throw America over the cliff by their stupidity -- either voting for BO, or just not voting at all!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago