At some point a lie becomes so ridiculous that there is no response.
In response to:
The kind of mentality we are up against to get Obama out of the White House are people who actually say, "If he says it, I believe it." And I actually knew someone who said that to me. That is pure stupidity -- people who don't have a mind of their own. There needs to be an IQ test before you can vote!!! It's insane what we're up against for the next election.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014