Good Riddance to 2012

Pj Wrote: Dec 30, 2012 11:05 PM
And if the "stupids" hadn't have listened to Obama's lying promises thinking they were getting everything for nothing, he wouldn't be in the WH. Blame the "stupids" who STILL believe the lies coming out of his mouth!

Good Riddance to 2012

Pj Wrote: Dec 30, 2012 11:03 PM
Yup! Obama is just getting started He's not finished with America! He won't be finished until it's burnt to the ground and is left in shambles, like Germany after Hitler and the 2nd WW. Utter shambles!

Good Riddance to 2012

Pj Wrote: Dec 30, 2012 11:02 PM
Good Riddance to 2012 -- and sadly we'll be saying that for the next 4 years of the Obama Reich -- the 4th Reich.
***Many Americans didn't bother to vote in the past presidential election *** We should be VERY angry with those who did not want to vote because they wouldn't vote for a Mormon , but were "STUPID" enough not to realize that by doing that they just gave a slam-dunk to the Muslim! Thanks America! for enabling and emboldening BO to continue his "forward destruction" of our Constitution and America! Just figure when you're out in the real world that every other person you see has helped throw America over the cliff by their stupidity -- either voting for BO, or just not voting at all!
Yup! they put BO back in the White House, so personally, I hope they pay the price! Okay by me too! I have no sympathy left for the "stupids" who have traded our freedoms for their moronic idea that BO is going to give them everything free. Anyone who is that stupid and can't see what BO is doing to America needs to pay the price!

Issa exposes "Green Jobs" Scam

Pj Wrote: Jun 12, 2012 4:11 PM
Stan306 -- that's funny! I guess I have a green job too then, because I take out the "recyclable" garbage every week! LOL

Issa exposes "Green Jobs" Scam

Pj Wrote: Jun 12, 2012 4:10 PM
I second that, Seawolf!

As Predicted Democrats Abandoning Obama

Pj Wrote: May 27, 2012 9:46 PM
I hope you're right; however, I always hate to get too assumptive about Obama's reelection -- or not, even if there are "some" Democraps who are distancing themselves from Obama. The trick here is getting the MAJORITY of demos to distance themselves. That's the only way we'll get BO out of the White House. He always seems to have enough BObots that continue to slobber all over him, regardless of the few who have changed their minds.
6) U.S. home ownership is at a decade long low. So is the number of Americans who say their home is worth more than they paid for it. Home prices are the lowest they've been since 2002. Hmmmm . . . did you mean the number of Americans saying their home is worth LESS than they paid for it? If their homes are worth MORE, what's the beef? Our home is underwater -- so are thousands of homes.
The kind of mentality we are up against to get Obama out of the White House are people who actually say, "If he says it, I believe it." And I actually knew someone who said that to me. That is pure stupidity -- people who don't have a mind of their own. There needs to be an IQ test before you can vote!!! It's insane what we're up against for the next election.