Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Were you this outraged when your side used the term non-stop on Bush and continues to use on the Tea Party and anyone not in favor of this president and the democrats? You are correct that they shouldn't call the president a nazi, a communist or socialist would be better but then again, what were the Nazi?
- Less than a week before the midterms, Obama backs off deportations of illegal immigrants Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago