You do not contribute to UI, your employer pays the tax. Now if you want to look at it as you would have received that money had the employer not had to have paid the tax and in turn could have paid you more, fine but you do not pay into your own little UI account.
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 22 mins ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 3 hours ago