Quick Notes About the Unemployment Rate
- US Unemployment Rate dropped .01 to 8.2%
- In the last year, the civilian population rose by 3,604,000. Yet the labor force only rose by 1,315,000. Those not in the labor force rose by 2,289,000.
- The Civilian Labor Force fell by 164,000.
- Those "Not in Labor Force" increased by 310,000. If you are not in the labor force, you are not counted as unemployed.
- Those "Not in Labor Force" is at a new record high of 87,897,000.
- By the Household Survey, the number of people employed fell by 31,000.
- By the...