It is puzzling that so many minorities voted for Barack Obama over Mitt Romney considering how disproportionately they have suffered economically during Obama's presidency. Black unemployment under Obama increased at a higher pace than whites, from 12.7% to 14.1%, ending at almost twice the unemployment rate of whites. Now, one out of every seven blacks is unemployed. White unemployment barely increased under Obama, from 7.1% to 7.4%.
In response to:
stedes, you make my day. A solid informative view from the left. An honest exchange of perceptions vital to bringing us back to making the brotherhood of man uppermost in people's minds, rather than diversity. Diversity is on the surface, so its easily seen and leads to groupthink. Brotherhood is based on the deepseated values common to all of us, which tend to require a bit more patience and effort to discern. Having explained the minority viewpoint, I suggest you examine it from at least 2 directions. First, does it serve you? Second, you see the misinterpretation of minority thinking by conservatives, do you agree it might be possible there is misinterpretation of conservative thinking by minorities?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 11 hours ago