Your Pendulum scenario is possible, but in light of Barry's victory, i see very small chance. If the last 4 years didn't educate a majority of voters, recognition of the dangers of far left policy won't occur until they are manifest. With the current stagnation in place, this will probably take longer than 2 years. But we can hope.
The next two years are going to be rough. The Democrats have been given a two year window to rush every utopian ideal through its army of despotic bureaucrats. Barack H. Obama will unleash the Kracken.
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago