It’s easy to pity Kremlinologists. These are people who spent years, even decades, studying the Soviet Union. Their job was to explain why that country did the things it did, even though those actions so often seemed counterproductive. Suddenly, though, the USSR dissolved and the Kremlinologists were out of work.
Louis Michael Seidman hopes to join them on the unemployment lines. He’s a “professor of constitutional law” at Georgetown University. That means students pay more than $60,000 per year to hear him lecture.
Nonetheless, Seidman apparently wants to end his cushy teaching gig. “Let’s Give Up on the Constitution”
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 13 hours ago