It’s easy to pity Kremlinologists. These are people who spent years, even decades, studying the Soviet Union. Their job was to explain why that country did the things it did, even though those actions so often seemed counterproductive. Suddenly, though, the USSR dissolved and the Kremlinologists were out of work.
Louis Michael Seidman hopes to join them on the unemployment lines. He’s a “professor of constitutional law” at Georgetown University. That means students pay more than $60,000 per year to hear him lecture.
Nonetheless, Seidman apparently wants to end his cushy teaching gig. “Let’s Give Up on the Constitution”
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago