It’s easy to pity Kremlinologists. These are people who spent years, even decades, studying the Soviet Union. Their job was to explain why that country did the things it did, even though those actions so often seemed counterproductive. Suddenly, though, the USSR dissolved and the Kremlinologists were out of work.
Louis Michael Seidman hopes to join them on the unemployment lines. He’s a “professor of constitutional law” at Georgetown University. That means students pay more than $60,000 per year to hear him lecture.
Nonetheless, Seidman apparently wants to end his cushy teaching gig. “Let’s Give Up on the Constitution”
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 55 minutes ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MNSure asks for additional $12.5 million to fix website and call center Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal committee devising new dietary guidelines based on… climate change Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago