It’s easy to pity Kremlinologists. These are people who spent years, even decades, studying the Soviet Union. Their job was to explain why that country did the things it did, even though those actions so often seemed counterproductive. Suddenly, though, the USSR dissolved and the Kremlinologists were out of work.
Louis Michael Seidman hopes to join them on the unemployment lines. He’s a “professor of constitutional law” at Georgetown University. That means students pay more than $60,000 per year to hear him lecture.
Nonetheless, Seidman apparently wants to end his cushy teaching gig. “Let’s Give Up on the Constitution”
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago