Espiritus offered a unique perspective: “The Black, Youth and Latino ‘vote’ is being used [by the Chinese] for the outcome [of the] 2012 election. . . . Under Komrad Obama, America’s military will be emasculated,...
Joshua, just not a fair evaluation of our United States religious freedom. We live in the United States a nation where you are free in get 100% of the population to attend and respond to your religious dogma. We who are secular couldn't and don't care what you religious citizens do or say. However, don't consider government sponsoring religious dogma very wise!!!
My open letter to my black Christian friends, written out of respect and solidarity, generated an extremely high number of email responses. They ranged from commendation to condemnation, with one email informing me that neither “you nor I are going to alter prophecy, these things are foretold, we have to pray now GOD will get us out of here before masses get destroyed!”
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago