Mr. Baisley, extricate, the Caucasian lived for 900 years under the power, influence, and authority of the Divine Rights of Kings. The Caucasian fought 500 of those years trying to extricate themselves from Kings, Nobles, and priest. Mr. Baisley, when did the 900 year power, influence, and authority of the Divine Rights of Kings end for the European? Mr. Baisley, you write Thomas Jefferson ended his moment of being subject to the power, influence, and authority of kings. nobles, and priests. Mr. Baisley, When Thomas Jefferson ended the power, influence, and authority of the Kings, nobles, and priests, what power, influence, and authority determine the decisions and actions of today's "white man"?
Before Thomas Jefferson took office as the third President of the United States, he spent five years as America’s Minister (ambassador) to France. From this perspective, Jefferson wrote of the pervasive civil immaturity among the citizens of Europe. In his missive to fellow Declaration of Independence signer George Wythe, Jefferson noted Europe's shameful comparison to the culture of freedom and rugged individualism that was flourishing in the New World.
“If all the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 12 hours ago