Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Race, racism, and racist are not verbs. Gen. Powell is a Republican Party member. 99 to 93% of American black citizens are not members of The GOP. Gen. Powell can only speak as a Republican Part member. He, Justice Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams and Condolezza Rice, don't speak for the 99 to 93% of us American black citizens. He, Gen. Powell, is yours. Not a progressive or liberal bone in his whole body!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 13 hours ago