Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Race, racism, and racist are not verbs. Gen. Powell is a Republican Party member. 99 to 93% of American black citizens are not members of The GOP. Gen. Powell can only speak as a Republican Part member. He, Justice Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams and Condolezza Rice, don't speak for the 99 to 93% of us American black citizens. He, Gen. Powell, is yours. Not a progressive or liberal bone in his whole body!!!
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago