Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Race, racism, and racist are not verbs. Gen. Powell is a Republican Party member. 99 to 93% of American black citizens are not members of The GOP. Gen. Powell can only speak as a Republican Part member. He, Justice Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams and Condolezza Rice, don't speak for the 99 to 93% of us American black citizens. He, Gen. Powell, is yours. Not a progressive or liberal bone in his whole body!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago