If Rush Limbaugh, Karl Rove, Dick Morris, Michael Barone and others are right and Mitt Romney is our next president, we moral conservatives cannot take our foot off the gas. We cannot let up in our advocacy for life and family. We cannot relax or shift into neutral as if some great victory has already been won. To do so would be to make a fatal mistake, and four years from now we will be kicking ourselves again, vowing once more not to sell our souls to the Republican Party, claiming that this time we have learned our lesson, only to...
Mr. Brown, you, conservative, you have lost been routed in every war, battle, and conflict since the summer of 1945. Sir, the revolution was when every day from 1945 to 1975 people fought to rid themselves of ethics, values, and morals which are useless and meaningless. What part of "NO" don't the Republican Party don't understand? Mr. Brown Mr. Romney never mentioned your social values in the general election. Did you, conservative, ask him to campaign for/on those issues?
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago