During this week’s GOP address, Florida Senator Marco Rubio essentially condensed what he said during his timely and moving remarks after receiving the Jack Kemp Foundation’s Leadership Award last Tuesday night. In short, he explained -- in less than five minutes -- that the greatest challenge we face as a nation is that too many Americans are unable to rise out of poverty (or the circumstances of their birth) into the middle class. The reason, he says, is twofold: “ because our economy is not creating enough [middle class] jobs and  because too many of our people don’t...
In response to:
For freedom loving patriots in America, elections are now irrelevant, because our voting process has been usurped by the communist thugs in the Obama regime, and by twenty million illegal Hispanics---There is now no recourse to Revolution. In this day of complete government surveillance, formal organization that can be identified and controlled is futile. Let one million lone wolves strike at the Obama regime and it's supporters; then the patriots in our military will finish the task. Trust no one. Let not your right hand know what your left hand is doing. TARGET-PLAN-EXECUTE. ------- Many who say they love America will recoil at these words, because they prefer to continue playing political games and clinging to their comforts.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago