During this week’s GOP address, Florida Senator Marco Rubio essentially condensed what he said during his timely and moving remarks after receiving the Jack Kemp Foundation’s Leadership Award last Tuesday night. In short, he explained -- in less than five minutes -- that the greatest challenge we face as a nation is that too many Americans are unable to rise out of poverty (or the circumstances of their birth) into the middle class. The reason, he says, is twofold: “ because our economy is not creating enough [middle class] jobs and  because too many of our people don’t...
In response to:
For freedom loving patriots in America, elections are now irrelevant, because our voting process has been usurped by the communist thugs in the Obama regime, and by twenty million illegal Hispanics---There is now no recourse to Revolution. In this day of complete government surveillance, formal organization that can be identified and controlled is futile. Let one million lone wolves strike at the Obama regime and it's supporters; then the patriots in our military will finish the task. Trust no one. Let not your right hand know what your left hand is doing. TARGET-PLAN-EXECUTE. ------- Many who say they love America will recoil at these words, because they prefer to continue playing political games and clinging to their comforts.
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 56 mins ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago