This year, parents have more freedom to make the best decisions about where their children can go to school. Despite fierce opposition from teacher unions, school choice saw important...
Roy Moore being elected as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court was the greatest conservative victory of this election cycle---True conservatives recognize this. In 2003, a federal overseer (judge) had removed Moore from that position because Moore refused to remove a display of the Ten Commandments from the court house---in 2012 the people of Alabama told that overseer to shove it, and they returned Moore to that high office. TH and other "conservative" sites are becoming too irrelevant to acknowledge such.
After the November 6th dust settled, it appeared very little had changed. The election appeared to maintain the status quo, with President Obama, Senate Democrats, and a conservative GOP House majority all holding their positions. Yet out in the states we saw a year of broad-based victories for economic freedom that demonstrate anew that all is not lost. In fact, we are winning with the American people in many respects.
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 3 hours ago